Below are the secondary prompts for Tulane University School of Medicine. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
1. “Briefly describe the reasons for your interest in Tulane University School of Medicine” (150 words)
2. “List any leadership positions, in clubs or organizations, you may have held during college” (100 words)
3. “Please list your hobbies and major non-academic interests” (150 words)
4. “Tulane University School of Medicine values the diversity of its patients, faculty, staff, and students. Do you identify with a particular group that you believe is underrepresented among medical professionals? These include groups oriented around, but not limited to: ethnicity, race, sexuality, religion, and economic background” (60 words)-Optional
If you’ve already graduated from college there is another prompt:
1. What have you been pursuing since graduation? (150 words)