Below are the secondary prompts for Alabama School of Medicine. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
1. Non-Alabama Resident with Ties to Alabama: Describe any ties or meaningful experiences you have had related to the state of Alabama or UAB Medical Center (1500 char)
2. All Applicants: if the area you spent most of your life before college differs from where you currently consider your permanent address, please explain (1500 char)
3. *Where do you see yourself in your medical career fifteen to twenty years from now? (750 char)
4. Please share any information you want us to know about you that is not included in your AMCAS application or in this secondary application: (750 char)
5. Briefly indicate how you would add diversity to our medical school class: (750 char)