Below are the secondary prompts for University of California Riverside – School of Medicine. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
1.Describe the single MOST important event or non-academic activity in your life and explain why it’s significant.
2. What activity or accomplishment are you MOST proud of?
3. What experiences or activities have prepared you to work with medically underserved communities?
4. Please list any Scholastic Activities that you have been involved with (including honors and awards)
5. Describe a major problem you have had to deal with at some time in your life. Include how you dealt with it and how it influenced your growth.
6. Is there any specific hardship to which you would like the committee to give special attention in evaluating your application? Please briefly explain below. (Include any geographic, language, economic, academic, physical, or mental factors.)
7. What kind of health care setting do you envision yourself working in?
8. How do you see yourself contributing to the mission of the UCR School of Medicine?
9. PERSONAL STATEMENT: Your personal statement from the AMCAS application will be used in our admissions process. You do not need to duplicate it here. At your option, you may use this space to provide any further information you may want us to consider in addition to the AMCAS personal statement. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY.
10.If you click Yes for disadvantaged student -> Describe the manner in which your experiences demonstrate your understanding of, and commitment to, underserved communities. Please limit your response to 250 words.