Below are the secondary prompts for University of Miami – Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
All applicant narratives should be less than 500 words.
1. Briefly describe the one clinical experience you have had that has most significantly influenced your decision to study medicine. Do not replicate your AMCAS personal statement.
2. Why have you selected the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine for your medical education? Please be as specific as possible.
3. Please provide a chronological list with dates of your clinical experiences/shadowing.
4. Please provide a chronological list with dates of your community service/volunteering.
5. Please discuss a situation where you had to use your leadership skills.
6. Please briefly discuss your research experience.
7. Please provide a chronological list with dates of your employment.
8. Please provide a description of any activities involving the FINE ARTS (dance, drama, music, art, photography, etc.)
9. Please provide a description of any activities involving SPORTS (organized team sports, recreational activities that you play, watch or follow)
10. Describe your most meaningful involvement in STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS.
11. Please provide a description of your most memorable TRAVEL experience.
12. Please provide a description of your HOBBIES and what you do for fun and relaxation.
There’s an option to choose between different joint and dual degrees and there’s different secondary questions that vary.