Below are the secondary prompts for University of Missouri – Columbia School of Medicine. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
1. Please describe any element within your candidacy not fully addressed on the AMCAS application that you want the Admissions Committee to consider. Please include information regarding how you heard about our school, and any factors(programs, people, mission, geography etc.) that led you to apply. (2000 characters including spaces)
2. Please discuss (e.g. using specific personal traits, education, life experiences, etc.) (2000 characters including spaces)
● how you will add to the overall diversity of the medical school and the practice of medicine AND
● how you will contribute to an inclusive learning environment at the medical school and the practice of medicine.
3. If you have previously applied to University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine: please provide the Admissions Committee with a brief application history (including when you first applied and the number of application attempts). Please describe in detail the ways in which this application is superior to your previous application(s) (3000 characters including spaces)