Below are the secondary prompts for Wake Forest University School of Medicine – Bowman Gray Campus. Want to maximize your chances for an interview invite? Work with our expert medical school admission consultants to put your best foot forward through our secondary application editing services.
1. The Committee on Admissions values diversity as an important factor in the educational mission of the Wake Forest School of Medicine. How will you contribute to the diversity of your medical school class and to the medical community in general? (400 words)
2. What obstacles or challenges have you experienced and how have you dealt with them? (400 words)
3. How has creativity helped you in your studies, work, activities, volunteering, or life in general? (400 words)
4. Briefly summarize your journey from the time you became interested in a medical career to filling out this secondary application. Do not focus on why you wish to pursue a medical career, but how you got to where you are now. (400 words)
5. Please tell us an interesting fact about yourself that a casual acquaintance may find surprising or interesting. (50 words)
1. If you have already received your bachelor’s degree, please describe what you have been doing since graduation and your plans for the upcoming year. (200 words)
2. Describe any connection you have to Wake Forest School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, or North Carolina.